Living Pain Free Online is a flexible programme of short explanatory videos for simple myofascial self-help exercises and stretches.
The programme includes
- Explanations of what fascia is and how it is involved in chronic pain
- Explanations of how to do fascial stretches and ball work exercises
- Short explanatory videos for each stretch and exercise
- Different options depending on your ability and comfort
- Workplace videos to keep you pain free at work.
Clear and concise explanations of how to use self-help myofascial release exercises and stretches for yourself.You can choose your videos each time based on pain conditions, body areas, or both. The programme is designed so you can do as little or as much as you want.
The programme also includes audio music timers for your convenience.